FIRE WARDEN/MARSHAL COURSES
Open Fire Warden Courses in Reading
Qualsafe L1 & L2 in Fire Safety
Please contact us for further information or if you require training at your premises
Duration : 3 - 3.5 hrs
This course will help you understand the proactive and reactive sides of the role of a Fire Warden, it will also give you the opportunity to use various types of extinguishers on a live fire simulation.
WHY DO I NEED TO DO A FIRE WARDEN COURSE?
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 has made it a legal requirement that all staff members in a business environment have to receive at least some form of basic fire safety training. All employers have a responsibility to have employees trained as fire wardens to help assist in an emergency situation. The number of designated fire wardens you will require depends on your Organisation.
• Legal requirements - The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
• Triangle of Fire
• How to recognise and use the various types of fire extinguishers
• Live fire simulation and use of fire extinguishers
• Government statistics
• Common causes of fire
• Dangers of backdraft and flashover
• Roles and responsibilities of a fire warden
• Evacuation procedures
• Fire signage
• Active and passive fire controls
• Fire safety in the home
We have a highly competitive pricing structure with no hidden costs, all our courses include course booklets and certificates of attendance.
To book this course or for more information please contact us.